Ladies, It’s your turn to make Sri lanka proud!
Miss Intercontinental is one of the Top 5 most prestigious Pageants in the World. The first Miss Intercontinental was Held in 1971 ! Sri Lanka was placed on the global map when Miss Tracy Ann became the 1st runner up in the 2016 international pageant(http://laska.asia/tracy-makes-history-in-miss-intercontinental-grande-finale/)
among the famous celebrities who have participated is Bollywood superstar Lara Dutta who won the pageant in 1997, now its your turn !!
Simply email your details with a recent photograph to ”firstname.lastname@example.org”
all you have to be is Single, between the ages of 16-25 with a minimum height of 5’5.
Good Luck !
Terms & Conditions;
- The applicant must agree to abide by all rules stipulated by the Organizers.
- The applicant should be between 16 – 25 years of age as on 1st June 2016. The applicant will be required to produce their age proof (Passport, birth certificate, school leaving certificate, driver’s license, etc).
- The applicant should be single, unmarried, not engaged.
- The applicant should be a natural born female.
- The applicant should not be under any commercial contract with any modelling agency at the time of appearing for the auditions.
- The Organisers are not responsible for any delays or non-receipt of applications on any account and for any reason whatsoever.
- The applicant should not have won the pageant previously.
- Incorrect information will result in disqualification, whether discovered prior to, during or after participation.
- The decision of the judges is final in all cases.
- Only persons of good health, sound mind and having no medical history of any mental illness and having a good moral character can participate made herein.
- Only the applicant will be allowed inside the designated venue of the preliminaries.
- The schedule of events and qualification rounds are subject to change at the discretion of the Organiser.
- The Organisers are not responsible for non-completion / non-occurrence of the event.
- In the event of any dispute, the Organisers decisions are final and binding on the applicant.
- For further information / clarifications, contact +94 77 3209218
- The applicant should be a bonafide Sri Lankan citizen.